Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Estoy Muy Triste


I had to say "see you later" to this guy today. I'm so thankful Travis got to come and get a taste of what Corinne and I are doing in Nicaragua. However, watching him leave today made me so sad. I'm typically not a worrier, but on the way to airport I had so much anxiety I felt like I could throw up. Distance truly does make the heart grow fonder. Travis is safe back in the states and I am safe here in Nicaragua.

I'm so excited for what the rest of this mission has in store. God has me here for very obvious reasons, and I have faith that He is going to romance me like no one else could ever in these next 3 weeks. So with my chin held high, I will finish out this trip well. Please pray for the homesickness to diminish. This is the longest I've been out of the country, and I want to make the most of every moment here. I miss you guys back at home! I'll update you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too! You are doing a great thing. Keep having fun and the rest of the time will fly!

    ReplyDelete